Sunday, April 23, 2017

Stencils and Paste-eez / Felicity






Products used: Paste-eez - Tree hugger/ baby boy blue / peach fuzz
                         Coloringz - Oh say can U sea / Heidi ho blue

Hi there! Felicity back here again today with a layout using some of new Paste-eez and coloringz. I had a lot fun with this page. 
First thing I did was use a stencil and a palette knife and scrap some paste-eez over the stencil. It didnt bother me that the colours touched other because these paste-eez blend so nicely together. I ended up with nice shades of green and blue and touch of the peach colour. So pretty together.

Then once they had dried, I fussy cut out the hearts. I applied some gesso to my page then used the coloringz to add some colour using some packaging. 
I then adhere the hearts on top with some glue and the sewing machine.

I then build my page with lots of layers from varies embellishements. 
I hope this inspires you today to use some stencils and paste-eez.


Happy crafting!

<iframe width="654" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/euicSVVi5YI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>




No comments: